Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feeling the luck of the Irish

My newest pattern is ready!
Luck of the Irish
 ...is in my Etsy Shop, my patternmart, and for printed patterns/mailed to you...my Website!
This is an Irish cutie!
There is a rainbow of good fortune for this kitty cat. The luck of the Irish is a quick to make project, easy, and makes a cheerful addition to your home. Gold seed beads add a special glistening touch!
Design measures: 4 3/8" x 5 7/8"
Pillow measures: 5" x 6 3/4"
I love cats....
I just love the different personalities, crazy playing they do, how they keep a home free of mice, the way they want your attention, how easy they are to take care of,  and the fur!
In my Mrs.Tiddlemouse Etsy shop I have some new items....finally.
It is one of a kind, not mass produced, hand made by me- Shirley Hudson.
Measures: 3" x 6"
I made this with hand dyed green wool for the shamrock, muslin, fabric stitched into a small patchwork, I gave it a wonderful glittery banner pin...saying "lucky", and the center of the shamrock has vintage jewelry...so pretty!
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May you be blessed
with warmth in your home,
love in your heart,
peace in your soul,
and joy in your life!

Come to the Party Bunch and The Pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment