Monday, February 3, 2014

My house during Valentine's day time

I thought I would take pics of my Valentine Decorations in my house this year.
Boy.....do I have enough and if you ever see me buying any more valentines...hit me on the head.
I always make new stuff though ...can't help myself.
Above is my sunny kitchen display by my big window.  I painted the "One day at a time" painting a few years back.

Hear is "Love is pink"...a collage sheet I made to sell on etsy...next to one of my fabric hearts with a tag....on a small spool.

This is so fun...designs by Heartberry charm, one of my favorite designers from the UK....I wish her etsy shop was open...hint hint...she has great embroidery designs.

I made this goofy little angel a million years ago....every time I look at her I wonder why I keep her, but I can't say goodbye!

I made this a long time ago too....the heart is made from a brown paper bag...member that craft idea?

This is my daughters work...a huge dinosaur...she painted , glitters and put ruffles on him....so darned cute!

One on my banners...a collage sheet item.


I love putting ornaments in a big glass container...it is huge and I am always thinking I'm gonna break it.  Next to it is a white party streamer tree I made and a be mine tag.

My new kitty cat make do...and some other goodies.


This is an antique metal fan...perfect for my valentines!  Plus my flash card...True love

I love collecting these little gems...each one a little piece of art.

I have gotten lots of boxes of chocolates....can't ever part with the boxes.

My piano with my light up pink house.

I got these busts at goodwill...I figure they are composer....I love them.

I love this assortment of valentines.  The pink heart was made by my daughter in grade school.

My raggedy Ann watercolor with a cute doll valentine.

This cat is AWESOME

My mantle in my living room.

I made this lamp years ago and I love mixing the very corny paper items in with everything.

Yay...more ornaments.

Kitchen again.

Another Heartberry charm design.  So darned cute!

Can't have too many hearts.

Fool of love...made from my massive collection of old photos.

Kitchen ...I  love the cinnamon angel

Lastly a big picture of my quilt display.
I hope you enjoy the tour!
 
 
Come to the pin me linky party and the Party bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment