Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Owl the luck you need!

I am bringing you the luck of the Irish today!
This is my newest design...
"Owl the luck you need"
available on my etsy. 
And also on my Patternmart and my website (for printed/mailed patterns)
This lucky Owl made from wool felt is sure to get your Irish eyes a-smilin! What a fun addition to your St. Patrick's day decor! Quick and easy too! Fill box with treats or sewing supplies if you want it to be a pin keep.

Owl measures: 4 3/4" wide x 4 1/4" tall.
Whole project measures: 4 3/4" x 7 1/4".
Also includes how to make the box aged and how to make this sweet banner.
------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note...
It's just pouring rain.
I am always whining this time of year.
I just want to be able to take a nice walk...is that asking too much?
I think I am!
As usual....I am waiting for Spring to come!
 
Come to the Pin me Linky Party and The Party Bunch!

1 comment: