Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Party O'Animal hat

Hey ladies!
Just wanted to share my
I will be putting on many more too...of different styles...like Easter, steam punk, floral, Americana....etc.

Here it is on my daughter....had to grab her before going off to school.
This hat is perfect for a St. Patricks' day party! It is light, extremely comfortable, & clip on snuggly. You won't even know it is on your head. No longer do you have to have a strap or headband to have your lil party hat stay on. It has a fluffy green tulle hat brim with extra trims, a "Party O'Animal" banner with glitter...and green seam binding trim.  This could be for children or adults. This measures: 7 " wide at hat brim x 6 1/2" tall.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
On another note....
I have to put back on the comment moderation -word verification...
I had to many spammers trying to post gross links on my site.....yuck!
Sometimes spammers think my site is a travel holiday site and also try to link up their trip links.
 
So...please comment when you want.....and I am sorry you will have to put those crazy numbers and letters in...from word verification.

No comments:

Post a Comment