Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sharing random stuff...

Sometimes I just like to share random stuff with you.
The pincushion I made above has a Tudor feel...just something I made from one of my old embroidered table cloths....I hoard these things.
I added a bottle cap pin and banner pin that says queen.
This items are on my Mrs. Tiddlemouse shop

This is another finished item...a vintage fabric mannequin dress form.
 
It has a tulle pink skirt ...a necklace, cameo, and banner pin.
This one is very pretty and girly!

I finished some more party hats...some for Easter.
I love the saying "Cutest egg in the basket".

I used some pretty cute fabric!

I love Alexander Henry fabric....so cool.

This on has a pink glitter frame around the word "Inspire"
 
This is my tree next to my studio.
This is also our never ending snow.
We had a muddy-brown Christmas....but now it is a
Marshmallow world.....go figure.
This is the little peaceful retreat between my house and my studio building.
The picnic table is just covered!
Usually the birds are having fun here...no birds in sight right now.
This is part of my backyard.
We have a marshmallow cooking pit....lol.
Covered of course.
I'm sick of this snow!
At least the sun is shining!
-----------------------------------------
Survivor tonight......yes!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment