Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet Mini mannequin pincushions

I had fun sewing last Saturday...with a group of sweet ladies.
I sewed up some cool party hats, large mannequins and
I made some mini mannequins....
This rose mannequin in my Mrstiddlemouse etsy Shop.
I love the floral fabric and the doily apron.  It has the cutest banner pin that says "Love".
They measure: 8" high...2 3/4" wide.
I love the fabric....tape measuring sticks.  I added a lock to the waist.
I have made a lot of these the past few years....they are fun create since I have so much fabric (like you) and it is like playing dress up.

These mini mannequins are fun to make and are so adorable. The tomato pincushions are so quick and fit onto your spool of thread.
Both designs take only scraps and make great gifts!

These pincushions are so easy too! What a useful tool to have by your side because they are small and easily accessible.
The mannequin and tomato make great gifts, friendship swaps,
and fabulous sellers at craft shows. 
----------------------------------------------------------
Something to think about....
 
A good idea will keep you awake during the morning,
but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
Marilyn Vos Savant
 
Come to the Pin me linky party and The Party bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love all! Would love to have you visit me sometime :)
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete