Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sneaky peak & what I've been up to.

Happy Wednesday to you!
I am always happy for Wednesday (survivor is on!...still addicted to it!)
I wanted to show you a sneaky peaky of my next pattern.....
It is a Needle punch!
I love Americana....and adding to my collection of Americana decor is fun.
This will be out soon.
I have recently started Instagram.
It is all new to me....but I LOVE it!
You can follow anything and everybody.

It is amazing to be inspired by all the artists out there....
see pics of your favorite stars...
follow you family...
see what is the coolest in vintage finds....
see new fabric from designers....
it goes on and on...
Anything you are interested....there will be an Instagram for!
Above I showed how one day I had a great time with art supplies, magazines and a screwdriver....lol, 
I drew on little ATC cards...just goofing around. 

I went to a plant sale this past weekend... the vintage coffee can with flowers was 3 dollars...the rusty flour sifter with plants was 2 dollars....cant believe it. They look sweet on my outdoor table.

Lilacs are blooming.....so early! Love how fragrant....great colors....life is good.

I just picked this tulip and put in a vase of water...she opened up big time...so happy!

I went through some of my piles of drawings...maybe I will use some for my surface pattern designs.
I noticed some I used to make patterns of
like the bee...
and I used the chick for this Easter pillow... 
Never throw your drawings and art away...
You never know what will inspire you or what you can use later.

So...that is some of the things I have been up to.
Hope you get some time for you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment