Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy President's Day to you!

Happy holidays!
It isn't all the time that you have Valentine's day and then the next being President's Day!
I love this school girl....she rocks!
WE have much to be thankful for....because of the men and women who made this country great....but today is for those wonderful presidents!!!
It doesn't matter what political party you like best...we are all in this together and I believe each president did a great service for us!

I had a wonderful Valentine's day!
Hope you did too!!
I was spoiled with goodies!
Plus my hubby made his great Lasagna for dinner!!!
Back to the studio...
Can't wait to get back to sewing on a new project for Easter!
I am also working on something involving hexies or hexagons!
I will post again with pics later.

Treat yourself to a little fun today!


1 comment:

  1. Hoping you had a great holiday!! I give thanks for the Presidents that we used to have that built our country and pray that the ones now and in the future will learn the correct way! Thank you for sharing this with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete